How can Howell Pathways support your natural patio installment?
- • Create a beautiful, customized patio area
- • ADA-approved surfaces
- • Water permeability allows for use across numerous applications
- • Provides long-lasting results with minimal maintenance
- • Eco-friendly and pet-safe
- • Protects from heavy foot traffic
- • Prevents damage from water runoff
- • Meets grant criteria for many municipal projects
Lay Your Path
Ready for Your Sample?
Fill out our project form and pay for the cost of shipping, and Howell Pathways will send you a complimentary sample of our polyurethane sealant. We want you to see the quality of our gravel binder firsthand!
No matter your project, our gravel stabilizer is here to provide rugged protection and beautiful aesthetics to preserve your patio while enabling it to shine for years to come. We can offer assistance in finding the right materials for your patio, including our bulk shipments of cost-effective gravel.
Contact us online or fill out the form below to get started!