Applicator Air Pump - 60 Gallons Per Hour
Improve your project speed and coverage with Howell Pathways’ Applicator Pump and Wand!
- Benefit from a reusable non-metallic, air-operated, double-diaphragm pump.
- Includes PVC applicator wand.
- Output up to 14.4 gallons per minute.
Ideal for use with our Klingstone Paths gravel stabilizer.
- Standard garden hose thread to connect your pump and wand.
While Klingstone Paths from Howell Pathways can be applied using a simple watering pail for your garden, it can prove beneficial to invest in the right equipment if you plan on installing a lot of our pathway stabilizer. Our polyurethane gravel binder can be applied quickly and evenly with the help of our applicator pump system. If you plan on using your pump and applicator wand on numerous occasions, be sure to pick up five gallons of our Mountain Grout Pump Flush for lasting protection and peace of mind!
- Must be powered by an air compressor (minimum 18-gallon cap.)
- Pump Flush recommended for repeated use